8.4.13

PG04 : 1st. concept Idea and poster design

_
Tiffany & Cone.





_
Carrotier





_
Feedback & Analysis

The idea is brilliant, giving some impression and nice graphic. However, it is too clever. Yes, I agree with these comments, although it is my favourite idea. When I showed this work to the people, they could not understand at the first glance, I had to explain what the concept is for. That means it is not good for advertisement because good advertising campaign must be easy to understand with image and head line within just 3 seconds, even if people do not read body copy it has to be understandable.


_

Idea Process

This is the first concept idea for my social communication design project about food waste.
I imagined something will be happen in the future with a food problem that food will be extremely more valuable than luxury brand's products such as Tiffany&Co., Cartier and Van Cleef & Appels. So people could wear the food instead of jewellery. For example, Onion earring or Broccoli necklace. 


At first, I thought that food jewellery would match with real human. (fig.1)
But Even though my idea was showing a bit weird situation for eye catchable, it would be not enough to show what I want to say to the public. It could be just like a silly image.

therefore, there is another idea which is parody advert pretend to be a luxury brand's one but focus on food than their product instead. (Fig.2)





Fig.1

Fig.2

Fig.3



No comments:

Post a Comment